We are Hiring: Programme Manager
We are delighted to be hiring a Programme Manager to support The Global Business Collaboration for Better Workplace Mental Health (GBC) achieve our ambitious strategy to advocate for – and accelerate – positive action on workplace mental health globally. This role will sit within our partner organisation, MindForward Alliance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and passionate individual to join the team and play an instrumental role in delivering an ambitious strategy to engage business leaders worldwide in workplace mental health, providing much-needed action to de-stigmatise mental health at work and place mental health and well-being at the heart of business strategy.
Job title: Programme Manager
Location: Remote (home-based) – opportunity to attend in-person events and meetings, depending on location
Contract type: Employment
Contract length: 12-month fixed-term contract
Remuneration: £45,000-£50,000 (pro-rata), depending on experience
Days: 3-4 days a week
About The Global Business Collaboration for Better Workplace Mental Health (GBC)
The GBC is a business-led leadership campaign whose mission is to advocate for – and accelerate – positive change for mental health in the workplace on a global scale. Our vision is to create a world where all workplace leaders can recognise the signs of struggle, have the right tools to support employees and commit to taking tangible and evidence-based action on mental health and well-being in the workplace, enabling their workforce to thrive.
In 2022, the GBC partnered with MindForward Alliance, to work alongside the Founding Partners: Unilever, Deloitte, HSBC, Salesforce, Clifford Chance, BHP, BP, WPP, Sodexo and Visa, to take the vision and purpose of the collaboration forward; 100 businesses across 62 countries have now signed our Leadership Pledge.
The GBC Programme Manager is a newly created role to support the development and growth of the GBC and our Leadership Pledge. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering key programme streams to support businesses signing the Leadership Pledge and delivering the six pledge areas aimed at creating positive action on workplace mental health globally. This role will work closely with our GBC business signatories across the world, as well as our Founding Partners, and will provide excellent stewardship and engagement opportunities for our business community.
Programme Management – 30%
- Project manage and lead the delivery of key programme streams to deliver the GBC 2022–2024 strategy, developing and implementing rigorous project planning processes and systems to ensure KPIs and deadlines are met.
- Support the Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (ME&L) of the campaign by developing and delivering ME&L processes and maintaining accurate records and databases.
- Support governance processes, reporting and presenting to the Founding Partner Management Committee and Steering Group as required.
- Contribute to and support the Programme Director develop and deliver a global research project on workplace mental health.
- Oversee and manage the programme budget, ensuring resources are used effectively and demonstrate value for money.
Stakeholder Engagement & Relationship Management – 30%
- Develop and deliver activities to support businesses across the globe to sign and implement the six pledge areas of the Leadership Pledge, working collaboratively with the Founding Partners.
- Develop a webinar series aligned to the six pledge areas to provide practical information and advice to businesses implementing the pledge for a global audience.
- Lead signatory engagement activities to build a global community of businesses, including networking and collaboration opportunities, communications, newsletters and events
- Build, develop and manage positive relationships with pledge signatories, Founding Partner contacts, MindForward executive teams and other partners to support the delivery of the campaign
- Manage the onboarding and stewardship process for Leadership Pledge signatories, ensuring accurate and accessible information is clearly communicated and baseline assessments are completed.
- Lead the website development to ensure a smooth user experience, enabling businesses to access information about signing the pledge and other available resources.
- Manage and deliver ME&L processes to understand the progress made by signatories and demonstrate impact, as well as inform future activities.
Content Creation & Delivery – 20%
- Develop a global Pledge Starter toolkit to support businesses globally implement the six areas of the Leadership Pledge, working collaboratively with the Founding Partners.
- Develop localised Pledge Starter toolkits, relevant to different regions/markets.
- Lead the development of content and insights for signatory newsletters, website articles and other communications.
Business Development – 20%
- Support business development activities, managing signatory enquiries and working proactively to recruit new Leadership Pledge signatories to achieve our targets.
Please send a CV and a short cover letter clearly demonstrating why you would be good for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 24th January at 9.00 am GMT.
We value the positive impact, experience and insight that diversity brings to our organisation, members and clients. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.Download the full Job Description