We are Hiring: Project & Events Administrator
We are delighted to be hiring a Project & Events Administrator to provide day-to-day operational support for our activities advocating, and accelerating, positive action on workplace mental health globally. This role will sit within our partner organisation, MindForward Alliance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to play an instrumental role at the team’s heart; supporting the delivery of an ambitious global strategy to de-stigmatise mental health at work and engage business leaders worldwide to place mental health well-being at the heart of business strategy.
Job title: Projects & Events Administrator
Location: Remote (based at home) but required to attend events and in-person team meetings
Contract type: Employment
Contract length: 12-month fixed-term contract
Remuneration: £20,000–£25,000 (pro rata), depending on experience
Days: 3–4 days a week
About The Global Business Collaboration for Better Workplace Mental Health (GBC)
The GBC is a business-led leadership campaign, whose mission is to advocate for – and accelerate – positive change for mental health in the workplace on a global scale. Our vision is to create a world where all workplace leaders can recognise the signs of struggle, have the right tools to support employees, and commit to taking tangible and evidence-based action on mental health and well-being in the workplace, enabling their workforce to thrive.
In 2022, the GBC partnered with MindForward Alliance to work alongside the Founding Partners: Unilever, Deloitte, HSBC, Salesforce, Clifford Chance, BHP, BP, WPP, Sodexo, and Visa, to take the vision and purpose of the collaboration forward; 100 businesses across 62 countries have now signed our Leadership Pledge.
The GBC Project & Events Administrator is a new role, created to support the delivery of the GBC campaign. The successful applicant will provide proactive support in the day-to-day operational management and delivery of the GBC campaign activities and events, bringing a confident, solutions-focused, and creative approach.
Operations/Team Support – 40%
- Manage the scheduling of high-level programme meetings, including steering group, management committee, and working group meetings: working closely with Founding Partners and internal teams.
- Support the preparation of agendas and papers for steering group, management committee, and working group meetings: taking and subsequently circulating minutes to ensure the decisions taken are implemented.
- Manage subscriptions (Mailchimp, Vimeo, Microsoft) to support the delivery of the campaign ensuring subscriptions are updated and invoices are raised as required, guaranteeing value for money.
- Manage programme databases and customer relationship management (CRM), ensuring records are accurate and up to date to support the effective delivery of the campaign.
- Diary management, scheduling meetings, and organising travel for the Programme Director.
Programme Support – 30%
- Manage enquiries from organisations interested in the GBC and Leadership Pledge, providing accurate and timely information to encourage them to join our community.
- Support the Programme Manager in delivering the onboarding and stewardship process for new Leadership Pledge signatories.
- Support the creation of programme materials, including newsletters, social media assets, toolkits, and resources.
- Manage programme databases and records to support the effective delivery of the campaign, including the Mailchimp database, ensuring contacts are up to date to support effective communication.
- Manage updates to the GBC website, such as updating new Leadership Pledge signatories, news articles and resources, and reporting bugs as required.
Event Support – 30%
- Provide high-quality, effective administrative and operational support for all events.
- Support the Event Manager to successfully deliver all aspects of virtual and in-person events, including planning, set-up, guest communications, preparing event materials, and event production and editing.
- Co-ordinate the event invitation process, managing RSVPs and guestlists to ensure all attendees have timely and accurate information.
- Work closely with the Event Manager and internal team to effectively promote events to their target audience.
Please send a CV and a short cover letter clearly demonstrating why you would be good for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 24th January at 9.00 am GMT.
We value the positive impact, experience and insight that diversity brings to our organisation, members and clients. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds and communities, and are committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.Download the full Job Description